We are your total solutions general contractor for Industrial Boiler Repair, Maintenance and Emergency Services. STI Group is a boiler retrofitting, fabricating, installation, and shutdown specialist with 24/7 call out.
Our professional service team is dedicated to your specific needs from the moment you call. When you call, we respond! We have earned our valued reputation for safety, quality and production through consistent performance that has allowed us to acquire and retain many satisfied repeat customers.
STI Group Boiler’s first order of business is to listen to your needs and understand the issues at hand. We develop our plan and work procedures according to your specific requirements.
Our service area covers Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, surrounding states and Nationwide. We can have crews to most locations in this area in less than 24 hours. We can offer same day service along the gulf coast of Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Call us 24/7 for immediate assistance with your emergency boiler needs.
Complete Boiler & Heater Services
- All Type Boiler-Heater Repair
- Boiler Re-tubing and Repairs
- Boiler tube crack repair
- Tube replacements
- Tube Sheet Repairs or Replacement
- Boiler shell repair
- Boiler drum repair
- Boiler-Heater Headers
- Fire Tube or Water Tube Boilers
- Corrugated furnace crack repair
- Air Heaters, Superheaters
- Air Preheaters Baskets & Frames
- Precipitators, Economizers
- Water Walls, Reheaters
- Generating Tube Sections
- Burners & Burner Management-all types
- Tube & Nozzle Addition or Replacement
- All aspects of Power Piping
- All Types of Welded Repairs
- ASME Certified
Complementing On & Off-Site Services
Fabrication, Repair, Install of:
- Expansion Joints
- Dust Collectors
- Bag houses
- Change outs of :
- Rotors & Housing on FD, ID,
- & PA Fans
- Cold Handling Equipment, such as Crushers, Conveyors and Cold Piping.
- 40 years of experience in:
- Heavy Rigging on Cranes
- Bull Rigging of all kinds.
All welding procedures and welders qualified per ASME codes, standards and practices. Carbon, Stainless Steel, and Alloys are all core materials for our services and repairs.
We are qualified and authorized to perform repairs of boilers and pressure vessels (NBIC ‘R’ Stamp), manufacture pressure vessels (ASME ‘U’ Stamp), manufacture and assemble power boilers (ASME ‘S’ Stamp), and able to register boilers and pressure vessels with the (National Board ‘NB’).