STI Group is seeking full-time TIG Tackers for our fabrication shops in the Golden Triangle area. Candidates must be able to tack fabricated pipe in TIG welding process in accordance with project specification, appropriate codes and Quality Control requirements under the general direction of Production Supervisor or his designee. Tackers must have in depth knowledge of methods, materials, equipment, and operation of welding and equipment used in performing tacking of fabricated pipe.
- Personal commitment to safety
- Complete hands on Tacking Skills Test
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in fabrication environment
- Ability to identify necessary materials such as spools, fittings, & valves
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
STI Group provides industry leading construction and fabrication services for the oil and gas industry. Welders are thus a crucial part of our core team. We place a strong emphasis on safety, quality, and outstanding service and job candidates will need to match these values and consistently produce dependable results. Qualified individuals must be motivated, hard working, and able to work safely and effectively with others