The term “The STI Group” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 1449, Buna, Texas 77612. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantees as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Texas and the United States of America.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The STI Group and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, and suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The STI Group. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The STI Group takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The STI Group (an assumed name for STI Holding Company, Inc.) was formed by four leading industrial services companies (herein the “members”) including particularly, Southeast Texas Industries, Inc. (DBA STI Group-Fabrication), STIS, Inc. (DBA STI Group-Industrial Services), STIS Boiler, Inc, (DBA STI Group- Boiler Services) and STI Oilfield Services, Inc. (DBA STI Group-Oilfield Services), to establish a sole source contact for the marketing of the varied, yet oftentimes related, industrial services of its member entities. The STI Group does NOT directly provide such industrial services and/or products but instead same are provided directly by or through one or more of the individual member entities.
All representations and warranties, implied or otherwise, whether detailed herein or in other documentation, are made NOT by The STI Group, but instead by or on behalf of one or more of the identified member entities that will actually be providing and/or acquiring the industrial products and/or services. The member actually responsible for such representations and/or warranties, if any, will be the member(s) identified hereinabove that is actually identified, by corporate or trade name, in the requisite submittals or contract documents, whether that be bid proposals, purchase orders, contractor agreements or otherwise, as being the entity(s) submitting and/or executing and accepting such contractual or other documentation. Neither The STI Group or any other member of same will be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any contractual obligations assumed, representations or warranties made or implied, or obligations, of any kind, directly assumed and/or entered by any identified member. Each such individual member contracts separately, on its own behalf, and without the involvement, directly or indirectly, of the other members or The STI Group and all third parties to such agreements agree to look solely to the actual contracting member for any liability, if any, arising out or, or related to, directly or indirectly, such agreements.
Notwithstanding the fact that The STI Group assists the identified members in marketing their products and services, The STI Group shall NOT be liable, directly or indirectly, for any representations, warranties (express or implied), contractual obligations or other obligations of any kind, made by, incurred, tendered or otherwise assumed by any or all of the member entities. You agree to be bound by this liability exclusion in all respects, without the necessity of further notice by The STI Group UNLESS you advise The STI Group, in writing, within five (5) business days of receipt of any contract documentation, of any kind, from any member identified hereinabove of your intention to contest, in any way, the instant liability exclusion in favor of The STI Group and the reasons for same. Absent full compliance with the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree, in all respects, with the liability exclusion and agree to look solely to the actual contracting member(s) for any future performance and/or remedies for lack of and/or defective performance.