PIPING PROJECT MANAGER/SUPERINTENDENT
STI Group is seeking full-time Piping Project Manager/Superintendent for projects within the gulf coast region. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Supervisory/Management positions on piping related projects.
Candidates will be responsible for managing manpower, project related resources, and budget, as well as ensuring all STIS safety policies and procedures are clearly understood and followed. Candidates should able to communicate effectively to promote positive correspondence with STIS Staff, Project Clientele, and potential sub-contractors in regard to project goals and needs. Individuals will be expected to adjust project operations as necessary based on emerging information to keep the project on schedule and within budget while maintaining the safety of all persons and property.
Job Overview and Requirements
- Must Be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass drug tests
- Ability to coordinate and assign work responsibilities
- Ability to keep project within budget and on schedule
- Review status reports and modify schedule as needed
- Conduct effective JHA/JSA subject to client, and project specific safety requirements
STI Group is a rapidly growing, national industrial services company aimed at servicing America’s energy sector. We are continually expanding into new markets and taking on projects both big and small. Project superintendents will need the experience, expertise, and flexibility it takes to adjust to developing situations based on the project parameters in order to leverage advantages and overcome setbacks. Superintendents must be able to work well with others including a range of different personality types while effectively leading and keeping projects on task.