Shop Pipe Fabricator
STI Group is seeking full-time pipe fabricators for shops in the Golden Triangle area. Successful job candidates will need to be able to lay out, fabricate, assemble and install piping and spools according to the specifications of templates, diagrams, or the particular project requirements. Pipe fabricators will further need to be able to read and understand the isometric and piping drawings as well as plot plans and P & ID’s. Fabricators will need to be competent working with a full variety of different materials and alloys and they must be able to make appropriate selections, measurements, and cuts for both underground and above-ground piping systems. Fabricators will prepare pipe lengths and setup joints and fittings for subsequent final completion by welder.
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to read and understand isometric drawings
- Ability to safely and skillfully work with necessary equipment such as hoists and rigging
- Ability to safely and skillfully work with necessary materials such as spools, fittings, valves, bolts, gaskets, etc.
- Must be able to prepare pipe system for hydrostatic and quality testing
- Personal commitment to safety
STI Group provides industry leading construction and fabrication services for the oil and gas industry. Pipe fabricators are thus a crucial part of our core team. We place a strong emphasis on safety, quality, and outstanding service and job candidates will need to match these values and consistently produce dependable results. Qualified individuals must be motivated, hard working, and able to work safely and effectively with others.Apply Online Now