STI Group is seeking full-time quality control inspectors. Job candidates will need to have a minimum of five years of experience as a Quality Inspector, have a deep understanding and knowledge of welding, construction, and industrial fabrication will be necessary as well as an eye for detail. Quality control inspectors will need to work closely and cooperatively with coworkers to correct defects and improve quality when identified. You must have a CWI certification and a Level II Certification in Dye Penetrant Inspection. You will be required to Inspect all pipe and structural steel welds, Bolt-up/Torque, Witness Pressure Tests, Schedule NDE, inspect piping systems for turnover, prepare turnover packages with review from the Client QA Inspector along with having computer skills in Blue Beam, Excel, Microsoft word along with others. You must be knowledgeable of ASME/AWS Codes and standards (B31.3, 31.1, D1.1).
Job Overview and Requirements
- Must Be authorized to work in the U.S.
- CWI Required
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass urine test and hair follicle
- Must be knowledgeable of welding procedures, fabrication, and NDE requirements
- Detail oriented
- Ability to understand and reference client specifications to ensure compliance
- Ability to work in confined spaces and a variety of work settings as needed
- Must communicate in a professional manner and effectively with coworkers about quality concerns
STI Group is a national industrial services company that provides construction, turnaround, maintenance, fabrication, and repair services to the oil and gas and industrial sectors. Our company has earned its reputation based on outstanding quality, value, and service with a strong emphasis on safety. QC inspectors will have the pivotal role of ensuring that our clients get the level of quality they need and expect from STI Group.