Enhanced Oil Recovery improves the amount of oil recovered from a well by using some form of additional engineering technique. Water injection is a form of this secondary production process Used in onshore and offshore developments, water injection involves drilling injection wells into a reservoir and introducing water into that reservoir to encourage oil production.
We design and fabricate Enhanced well recovery application systems:
- Can use produced water/seawater
- Complete packages including skid, piping, valves, instrumentation and controls
- Filtration and chemical injection can be included
- Factory testing
- Can be standard or custom built according to client specifications
- Positive displacement or centrifugal pumps